- Friends Provident International announce that they will no longer accept debt related products in their offshore portfolio bonds, advisers question this decision as it reduces clients investment choice.
- Concerns over the number and quality of Autocall notes flooding the market "Advisers and Clients need to carry out stringent back testing and avoid baskets of company stock"
- Investors seeking to keep pace with inflation are abandoning cash deposits in favour of risk defined capital protected income funds "we are witnessing a flight to quality" said Colin Smith
- Allied Sovereign Equitable Assurance (ASEA) launch next generation of offshore portfolio bond, that provides clients with complete access to the worlds stock markets, unrestricted access to mutual funds, asset protection insurance, discounted dealing and offshore banking facilities….
- Australian Expatriates can now invest in qualified offishore 10 year savings plans and receive a tax free lump sum at maturity, call us today for more information
- Brandeux has suspended its entire Fund range including the embattled GBP 1b Student Accomodation Fund which yet again calls into question the approval basis employed by many of the offshore providers.
- Investors employ "dollar cost averaging" as a way to enhance returns in volatile markets and mitigate the effects of poor market timing.
Established by a group of industry professionals drawn from the banking, legal and investment sectors Campbell Alexander has been providing Independent Financial Planning Advice to Expatriates in the Philippines and throughout the region since 1995. With an established reputation and a loyal client base Campbell Alexander is not owned by or financially tied to any financial institution, investment house or bank and as such you maybe certain that any recommendation you receive is truly impartial.
We understand that our clients are sophisticated investors and successful leaders in their chased fields and as such we adopt a "partners in planning" approach whereby we seek to establish a long term relationship with our clients so that our recommendations continually evolve as their financial requirements change. We are very much advisory focused not sales focused and as a result most of our clients are referred to us by professional introducers or by existing clients.
Finally we believe that clients should fully understand the costs involved if they are to make an informed investment decision and as such we operate on a "full disclosure" basis. Whether you are new to Asia or a seasoned expatriate we invite you to take advantage of our confidential financial planning health check and to experience first hand the service and advice that has seen us become the Philippines premier wealth management company.
One Year Income Fund 5% Coupon
Fact or Fiction? Regular Savings Plans
A simple solution for clients wishing to mitigate risk and generate above average returns regardless of market conditions with a 5% Coupon payable annually and a unique auto-rollover feature.
"Fact or Fiction?" Regular savings plans. We look at the effects of dollar/pound cost averaging to see if it truly is a worthwhile investment strategy
Unlock your UK, US, Hong Kong Pension Plan Today
5 Year Principal Protected Income Funds in GBP and USD
QROPS, QNUPS and much,much more. We decipher the pension jargon and reveal how you can unlock your Pensions true potential, save tax and benefit from increased cash.
With a 9 year track record and a simple investment strategy we look at how this fund is the ultimate "all weather" fund for the medium term investment horizon.